Welcome Educators! As a way of staying connected and servicing the community, Cary Scott provides training to school staff, talks to parents, and provides consulting services to school administration. Her experience as a public school educator for 12 years and school counselor certification gives her a unique understanding of the diverse needs in the education system. Check out what has been offered and contact Cary if you have any topics you would like further support.
- Acknowledge the Body’s Emotional Experience
- 40 Alternative Ways to Cope
- Anxiety Thermometer
- Fear Ladder
- Managing Self Injury in the Classroom
- For Parent’s Whose Child is Self-Injuring
- Parents Need to Know - The Self Injury Epidemic
- Safety Plan
- Self Care Practices
- Students with Anxiety
- Spanish - A Parent's Guide to Self-Injury
- Spanish - Alternative Ways to Cope
- Spanish - Parenting Self Injury
- Anger Box
- Anxiety & Guilt Box
- Numb Box
- Sad Box
- Show Me Your Worry
- Self-Care for Counselors
Special Thanks! Special thanks to these districts for their continued trust in my service.
Carrolton-Farmers Branch ISD
Anxiety In The Classroom
Self-Care for Educators: Stay Calm and Teach On!
Dating Abuse: Are You at Risk?
Students Coping with Self Harm
A Trauma-Informed Approach to Student Success
When Sucess Becomes Failure: Managing Students Who are Driven to Overachieve
When Test Anxiety Becomes Too Much