Welcome Educators! As a way of staying connected and servicing the community, Cary Scott provides training to school staff, talks to parents, and provides consulting services to school administration. Her experience as a public school educator for 12 years and school counselor certification gives her a unique understanding of the diverse needs in the education system. Check out what has been offered and contact Cary if you have any topics you would like further support.
- Acknowledge the Body’s Emotional Experience
- 40 Alternative Ways to Cope
- Anxiety Thermometer
- Fear Ladder
- Managing Self Injury in the Classroom
- For Parent’s Whose Child is Self-Injuring
- Parents Need to Know - The Self Injury Epidemic
- Safety Plan
- Self Care Practices
- Students with Anxiety
- Spanish - A Parent's Guide to Self-Injury
- Spanish - Alternative Ways to Cope
- Spanish - Parenting Self Injury
- Anger Box
- Anxiety & Guilt Box
- Numb Box
- Sad Box
- Show Me Your Worry
- Self-Care for Counselors
Special Thanks! Special thanks to these districts for their continued trust in my service.
Carrolton-Farmers Branch ISD
Anxiety In The Classroom
Self-Care for Educators: Stay Calm and Teach On!
Dating Abuse: Are You at Risk?
Students Coping with Self Harm
A Trauma-Informed Approach to Student Success
When Sucess Becomes Failure: Managing Students Who are Driven to Overachieve
When Test Anxiety Becomes Too Much
Generate the CSS style for border radius, fonts, transforms, backgrounds, box and text shadows with the online CSS code generators.